Sage 100 Contractor 4-7-3 Credit Card Receipts
Import Bank Credit Card Statements directly into Sage 100 Contractor. Simply download your bank statement into Excel, review and apply GL accounts
and/or job cost codes to each transaction and import directly into Sage 100 Contractor 4-7-3 Credit Card Receipts.
Are you tired of manually keying in Credit Card transactions one by one into Sage 100 Contractor? Would you rather download your transactions from
your bank, fill in the blanks in Excel and import the details directly into Sage 100 Contractor? The following integration template allows you to do
just that. It mimics every feature and function of the 4-7-3 Credit Card Receipts data entry form.
- Download Credit Card Statement detail into Excel
- Edit key information and assign GL and job cost codes in Excel
- Bulk import credit card activity directly into Sage 100 Contractor
- Supports all native features and functions of the 4-7-3 Credit Card Receipts Entry Form including "Vendors"
Import Template Download:
Requires the Sage 100 Contractor Data Integration Suite
- Sage 100 Contractor version 22.1 or higher (1)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
- Minimum of 16GB of RAM on the server
- Minimum of 2 processors
- SQL Server 2017 or higher (2)
- IIS7 or greater
- .NET 4.5.2